Senior Intake Specialist
Each case and each client is different. The variety keeps me on my toes. I learn something new every day.
Maggie gets the facts and verifies them. She’s good at her job because she’s passionate about the truth and genuinely cares about people. Having endured a corporate downsizing herself, she lends a sympathetic ear to anyone experiencing injustices that may be awkward, embarrassing or difficult to discuss.
She’s understanding and easy to talk to, but make no mistake — she is also a highly experienced investigator with a track record for uncovering all the facts. Once she’s met with everyone involved, Maggie summarizes the salient points for the attorneys and the judge, if needed.
Maggie is Alan’s younger sister. She says her brother inspires her. “He’s all about fairness. He tries his best to be fair to everyone he encounters and he expects everyone to conduct themselves the same way.”
- 2010 – 2011: Kramer + Crone, PLC, Intake specialist and paralegal
- 2007 – 2010: Crone & Mason, PLC, Legal investigator and intake specialist
- 2000 – 2007: International Paper, Customer Service Associate in Commercial Printing and Imaging Papers & Training for the Northeast Region
- Won Monthly Customer Service Award
- Selected in 2004 to be a part of the team training new Customer Service Associates in Krakow, Poland
- Became a full-time Trainer from January of 2007 – August 2007 – trained Pulp export group in new SAP system
- 1999 – 2000: Wal-Mart, Sales Associate, Horseshoe Bend, AR
- 1993 – 1999: James Crone Pharmacy, Pharmacy technician and insurance filer, West Memphis, AR
- 1992 – 1993: New Mother’s Study, secretary
- 1984 – 1988: St. Agnes Academy, Memphis, TN
- 1988 – 1992: Rhodes College, B.A. in Histo