Class Action Against E-Book Publishers and Amazon for Alleged E-Book Price Fixing
You May Be Entitled To Compensation.
Did YOU purchase an E-book in the last 4 years from any of these Publishers?
- Hatchet Book Group,
- Harper Collins Publishers,
- MacMillan Publishing Group,
- Penguin Random House, or
- Simon & Schuster
If so, you may be the victim of unfair price-fixing and entitled to financial compensation as part of a CLASS ACTION.
This Class Action covers anyone who:
- Resides in Tennessee, Michigan, or Illinois, and who
- Purchased an e-book at any time from February 2017 to the present
- from any of the following publishers: Hatchet Book Group, Harper Collins Publishers, MacMillan Publishing Group, Penguin Random House or Simon & Schuster.
If you meet these criteria you may have been overcharged for your e-book purchases and entitled to compensation.
We believe that Amazon and the five Publishers noted above may have engaged in unfair trade practices, including restrictive contract agreements to sell e-book at unfairly inflated prices. These alleged practices harm innocent consumers, who paid more than they should have for e-books from 2017 to the present time.
If you think you may qualify to participate in this class action, contact us.
We will be happy to speak with you and the consultation is completely free.
Participation in the Class Action is also FREE.